No need for certain skills, only a great desire to paint!
In this tutorial, we’ll paint bright, beautiful Yellow Iris in Watercolor.
I will go to the complete process with you of the composition, then different painting stages, we will cower different watercolor techniques…
The course is ideal for both artists who are painting recently, and artists with experience in painting, you will receive many new tips, tricks, and a huge boost of positive energy from the process of creating a painting!
In this course you will get acquainted with some watercolor techniques, simple tricks that will let you make a finished picture step by step. Learn how to paint lovely Iris. I will tell you about each step of making a picture very simply and in detail, and if you have any questions, I will answer each of them in a simple way, because I understand how many apparent difficulties arise for the beginners at the early stages when they start practicing watercolor painting.
What You’ll Learn:
• The basic materials, tools, and surfaces for painting with watercolor.
• How to apply watercolor using a variety of techniques and approaches.
• How to paint loosely with watercolor.
You will need
• Watercolor paper, A4 size.
• Watercolor paints for professionals.
• Watercolor brushes: get a medium and small size. They will be used to create different effects when painting.
• Napkin (from excess moisture).
• Great mood! I will accompany each stage of work with very detailed comments, revealing the secrets and features of watercolor painting.
And, of course, you can always get feedback if difficulties arise!
Let’s create something incredible!
Who is this course for?
- The course is ideal for both new artists and artists with a background in drawing. You will get a lot of new tips, tricks and a huge boost of positive energy from the painting process!