Yoga Teacher Training 100 Hour – Category One Free Download
- The Category One skills to become a highly effective and successful Yoga Instructor (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Average level of health and fitness
- Keen Yoga student and practitioner
Sacred Spiral Yoga 100 Hour Teacher Training Program is a fully accredited certification with Yoga Alliance International. This is the first of six categories that have to be completed.
Our 100 hour course is the entry level and once successfully completed, allows you to teach classes, offer private instruction and even run workshops and retreats. The program offers a complete online solution for prospective instructors. Sacred Spiral Yoga includes lifetime support for all our teachers and our advanced courses even include basic 1 – 1 mentoring as part of the agreement. (T’s and C’s apply)
Once completed, should you wish to upgrade your qualifications later on to our intermediate or advanced instructor levels, we will credit you both cost wise and for hours required.
The material in this module includes a balanced selection of Origins and History of Yoga, Lifestyle and Philosophy, an introduction to Astanga (Eight Limb Path) Ancient Yoga Texts, Introduction to Sanskrit for Yoga Teachers and Yoga as a realistic path to self realisation in today’s modern technological environment.
The course utilises documents, video and audio, pdf downloads, images, external references as well as assignments and short writing briefs for you to check your own progress. This category one has no pass on or repeat criteria.
- Yoga people wishing to gain access to an internationally accredited Yoga Teachers certification and earn a meaningful and fulfilling living from teaching the subject you love.
- Folk wishing to deepen there own spiritual practice by teaching and sharing with others